The site complies with Italian privacy law and may modify the content of this on the basis of regulatory developments,
to the new contents that will be published on the site, and to the search for a formulation that reflects as much as possible the concepts expressed here.
Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 - code regarding the protection of personal data - establishes the obligation to inform interested parties about the possible processing of personal data whose purposes and methods are therefore brought to the attention of visitors to the site. The data obtained through third parties (points 1 and 2) or from private visitors (points 3-4-5) have been used for the following purposes :
1) Obtain anonymous statistical information relating to the use of the site such as the number, the time of connection, the geographic location of origin of the visitors anonymously, for statistical surveys aimed at establishing whether the contents to be included on the site are appropriate; for example, based on the observation that the visits came from many other states as well as from Italy, the possibility of using both the Italian language and the translation into other languages was provided on each page of the site.
2) Check the correct functioning of the site; previous knowledge of the number of connections, requests and contacts of visitors has made it possible to improve the characteristics of the site to increase connection speed, readability, presence on the major search engines, etc.
3) Respond to requests received privately via the e-mail address on the site; questions deemed relevant to the topics covered will be answered in technical time.
4) Publish various kinds of material at the request of the visitor; on written request, videos, images, writings and poems deemed to be appreciable may be published.
5) Take initiatives for meetings and / or meetings to be held in the local area (Florentine area).